Sorry for your wait. Drive-Thru Kitteh will take your order now.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome, Jay!

The legendary Jay Schopp is now among the unemployed entrepreneur class. Jay started his own gig last month and has decided he wants to hang with the NASCOMM short-bus kids.

Here is Jay's contact info:
JTech QSR Service
Email: jtechqsrservice@hotmail.com
Office:  262.764.9818
Mobile:  262.705.3778

Jay has forgotten more about communications technology than I know, so I welcome his inclusion into our group. Jay was on the design team for this breakthrough :




Welcome aboard, Jay. Congrats on the new venture!

4 comments:

  1. Believe it or not:

    If you do a Google image search for cans & string, you will see an HME system on the 2nd page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Fred has one of those in Vegas.

    Good to see you here Jay!

    Clint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have Jay as part of our group. I still remember the time at that surveillance dealer out of Minneapolis when they were showing us a PTZ and Jay appeared on the screen and John couldn't help say, "I see naaahthiing!" I laughed for weeks. Any Jay was a great sport and played along. I love Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I'm goofing around in my profile pic. I don't think I'm an intellectual. ;)

    ReplyDelete