Hi all,
I am working on a basic drive-thru primer for the first informative post on the customer side. While I have lots of photos of recent installs, I need images of the following:
- HME 2000 base
- HME 3000 COM's
- Older Panasonic bases and COM's (500 series and earlier)
- Installed pics of external detectors
- Fast Trac timers (all models) and remote displays.
- HME System 20 timer
- I am also looking for pics of really poor headset storage practices. I have good photos of stuff hung up properly, usually right after install. (Go figure), but I need some pics of normal behavior.
If you have any of these in your library, and are willing to share, please email them.
Thanks, and have a great weekend.
John
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OT: John, do you have photoshop elements? The magic extractor tool makes isolating the image effortless when compared to lasso or magnetic whatever.
ReplyDeleteNope, I don't have that program.
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit of a tech 'tard in the photo-editing arena. I DL'ed Gimp2, and after much effort, can now successfully crop an image.
In celebration of my achievement, I promptly drank myself to sleep.
Thus far, I have been able to simply steal web art from other sites and use stock art from HME's image portal for use on the customer blog and my lame site. Eventually, I will have to become proficient in some editing software.
Hopefully, I will have time this weekend to research this further. If photoshop is easy enough, I may just need to buy it.
version 6 has the magic extractor, a graphic artist friend found it while we were working with photos. I just emailed you a pic that took ~30 seconds to clear the background. Photoshop isn't easy, but M.E. is.
ReplyDelete