*** Update: Installed one of these yesterday. While they have indeed come a long way since the last version I saw, the majors don't have anything to worry about. Just an FYI: even if you are using the system in half-duplex (One order taker radio), the base still must be connected to a separate speaker and microphone. There is no jumper or switch setting allowing the use of one element.
JW
______________________________________________________________
Install documents for the GLK Klear Order System are now on the file sharing site.
(Link, requires login to see installer files)
The last time I saw one of these was working Keith's Replacement Headsets booth at the NRA show a few years back. I get to install one of these next week. I hope the system has improved greatly since then, otherwise, it might be a long day.
JW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment