** Update: Jay has sent me a whole bunch of new documents. I am in the process of uploading them to the installer side of the file hosting site. Log-In is required, so sign in with the email address and password I sent in an earlier email. Call or email me if you need me to resend.
Many thanks to Jay for the contributions!
JW
**************************************************************************
Hi all,
I have now added several more folders and files to the document hosting site: http://www.mediafire.com/dtexperts
The user files folder will remain public, so we can link to these via email to customers, on our websites, etc.
The document dump folder will remain public, so you can easily add any files you think would be helpful.
The change is regarding the Installer files folder. In order to see the installer files folder, you will have to log on to the mediafire website. Maurice made an excellent point in stating that we don't want to provide this resource to our competitors.
I will email each of you the log-in email and password, so you have access to all files.
Please give me a call or email me if you have any questions.
Thanks,
John
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment